At Harper, we never lose sight of the most crucial component for our success: our people. We appreciate the fact that our company owes its century-old existence to employees who work hard to help Harper prosper.
As such, we’ve committed ourselves to the health, safety and well-being of our workers and their families. One of the ways we show our commitment is through a comprehensive benefits package, designed not only to cover our employees, but to give them a sense of security and support.
In addition, our Wellness Program consists of various activities and financial incentives intended to inspire our team towards healthy living through personal accountability. These initiatives are just another way we strive to secure the health, happiness and productivity of the Harper team.
The Harper benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental and vision care
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Supplemental voluntary life insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business travel accident insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Wellness program with incentives