DELIVERING UNDER BUDGET & ON-TIME FOR THE HCA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL SANITARY PIPE REPLACEMENT PROJECT.
HCA Memorial Hospital Sanitary Pipe Replacement
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
Engineering Peer Review
Direct to Owner Project Management (Prime Contractor)
General Trades Management
Mechanical & Plumbing Construction
Harper was tasked with upgrading the majority of the sanitary piping system within the Memorial of Tampa facility. This plumbing-driven scope requires upgrades of their flooring & wall systems as well.
- Working in and around an active hospital campus
- Working different shifts to minimize hospital downtime
- Handling multiple shutdowns
To minimize the active hospital’s downtime, our Operations team created a phasing plan that included working throughout the day and night in multiple shifts to ensure we replaced the sanitary piping system efficiently and as minimally invasive as possible.
- Provided constant communication with the Hospital
- Develop solutions to allow the Hospital to continue normal operations
- Provided ICRA solutions
- Created and maintained the rigorous schedule