DELIVERING UNDER BUDGET & ON-TIME FOR THE HCA BRANDON REGIONAL HOSPITAL NICU EXPANSION & WOMEN'S CENTER RENOVATION PROJECT.
HCA Brandon Regional Hospital NICU Expansion
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
Mechanical & Plumbing Construction
With a growing need for more space within their facility, Harper was tasked with the mechanical and plumbing scope for this new 34,000 square foot addition, second-level NICU expansion, NICO renovation, and Women’s Center renovation for the existing HCA Brandon Regional Hospital.
- Working in and around an active NICU site and hospital campus
- Infilling a central courtyard with active utilities
- Coordinating multiple shutdowns
- Assisting Facilities with their new and existing equipment
To limit the number of disruptions to the active hospital, our team developed a thorough phasing and constructability plan to complete this expansion and renovation project.
- Careful coordination for all shutdowns and delivery of materials
- Project is being delivered under budget
- Meeting the schedule – AHCA 100% complete date