MOFFITT CENTRAL ENERGY PLANT UPGRADE.
Moffitt Cancer Center – Central Energy Plant Infrastructure Upgrade & Replacement
Moffitt Cancer Center / Gilbane Building Company
Engineering Peer Review
Virtual Design & Construction (BIM Coordination)
CEP Mechanical, Plumbing, Sheetmetal Construction
Service & Maintenance
Harper was challenged with building the new mechanical and plumbing systems for this new central energy plant.
- Scheduling (speed to market)
- System Coordination
- CEP System Turnover and Service Provision Prior to Expansion Completion
- System Maintenance Until Substantial Completion
- Extended Warranty Management
To meet the tight schedule deadlines, Harper prefabricated 80% of the systems necessary for this project off-site in our controlled fabrication shop to reduce the safety risk and provide the opportunity to prep the site while the new systems were being fabricated.
- In-depth BIM Coordination and Management Effort
- System Design and Layout review
- In-depth Assistance in Commissioning and Turn-over
- Maintenance Package provided through Substantial Completion Effort
- Extended Warranties provided by Equipment Vendors and Harper